What is the most unique thing in the world?
For me, its the thing called “Me”.
All the combinations of “I am” makes YOU special and abundance.
No more competition.
Discover how to use your past to get what you want in your future
Regardless of age, regardless of position, regardless of the business we happen to be in, all of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You.
First time ever in the history, together we have people of 3 different generations working in the workforce, namely the Baby boomers, Generation – X and Generation – Y.
At the same time,
- Unemployment is on the rise
- Competition is fiercer than ever before
- Your degree is not unique
- Your CV is just one of many
- Most companies prefer to hire people with work experience
- Cost of Further education to Master Degree is increasing
So what can you do about it?
How can you stand out from the crowd and get noticed?
The answer is simple: Personal Branding.
Read more about How Personal Branding is a Lifetime Full time Job here.